We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with a strong passion for analytical, problem-solving, and servicing clients to join our team in Taipei, Taiwan.
As an Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our growing client base and international partners.
What You'll Do
Level-1 (Merchant Support)
- Maintain daily communication with clients.
- Solve operational and fundamental technical issues for clients.
- Check providers' performance daily and work with them to offer clients a good and stable service.
- Building knowledge of our system, providers and clients.
- Assist in creating/updating internal sharing documents.
Level-2 (Account Manager)
- Take ownership of client accounts.
- Respond to various requests from the clients and provide better, quicker client support.
- Use data analysis skills to monitor account status and take necessary reactions.
- Introduce our new products to clients and work with different teams to make the deal.
- According to the client's status and requirements, plan to build a stronger relationship and generate more income proactively.
- Work closely with the development team and translate the clients' needs into product and services design.
Level-3 (Senior Account Manager)
- Set the rollout plans and their strategy for clients.
- Assist other Account Managers in finding out the reason for performance issues.
- Make the development roadmap with the technical team based on the client's requirements and business priority.
- Translate company policy into practical plans.
What You'll Bring
Your keen attention to detail will bring excellent client management skills!
Ideally, you have a business background and interest in client relationship management and data analysis. Also, the eagerness to solve problems will drive you to provide superior service.
This position isn’t technical, but you should be interested in Tech/ECommerce/Startups.
- Client relations and communication.
- Critical and logical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Time management and prioritization - our developer team are across two time zones.
- Stress management.
- Data analysis.
- Language requirement: Chinese (Native) + English (Fluent).
- Experience with payment services. (i.e. fintech)
What We Offer for You
- Year-end bonus.
- Holiday bonus for the three important Chinese holidays.
- Birthday gift / Birthday leave.
- Menstrual leave.
- Complete training (professional skills and language skills).
- Annual leave better than the law.
- Global work experience in an agile environment - we have employees in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Competitive salary packages.
- Plenty of room to be creative and grow as an individual.