We are looking for an experienced Java Backend developer with a strong passion for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
At TaiNai Technologies Ltd., we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
What You'll Do
- Work with a focus on providing the best technical support to our customers.
- Collaborate with a diverse background of the product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable.
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools.
- Work with a focus on quality.
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
- Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Be on a pager duty rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What You'll Bring
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- 3+ years of experience as backend developer.
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new technologies, and software.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Have strong knowledge in Java (preferably Java 8).
- Have experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Rock-solid on coding and testing best practices.
- Language requirement: Chinese (Native) + English (Working proficiency).
- Experience of microservices architecture. (development and testing)
- Have experience with a range of open source Java libraries and frameworks, for example, Spring, Hibernate...etc.
- Familiarity with REST Web Services.
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git).
- Cloud application development like AWS, GCP...
- Experience with both functional and imperative programming.
- Experience with automation testing frameworks / test automation tools like Selenium or Serenity.
- Experience writing and performing load testing using tools like JMeter, or Gatling.
- Experience testing Angular applications and associated tools like Protractor.
- Experience with NodeJS, Typescript & GraphQL.
What We Offer for You
- Year-end bonus.
- Holiday bonus for the three important Chinese holidays.
- Birthday gift / Birthday leave.
- Menstrual leave.
- Complete training (professional skills and language skills).
- Annual leave better than the law.
- Global work experience in an agile environment - we have employees in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Competitive salary packages.
- Plenty of room to be creative and grow as an individual.