We are looking for an HR/Recruiting Manager with a strong passion for analytical, problem-solving, and servicing clients to join our team in Taipei, Taiwan.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR or recruitment, being passionate about providing top-class recruitment and HR practices, executing and finding appropriate candidates for positions that require a particular skill set, and providing the best candidate and employee experience to our talent pool and employees. A thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures is required.
What You'll Do
- Set up interviews and analytics for each process, preparing reports accurately.
- Execute recruiting strategies to deliver top-quality talent and meet hiring plans in a timely and consistent manner.
- Oversee, develop, implement, and monitor HR policies and processes, ensuring policy awareness.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Provide exceptional onboarding and offboarding.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
- Welcome visitors and internal employees with a cheerful disposition.
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment.
- Assist in customer support tasks.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
What You'll Bring
- Minimum of three (3+) years of HR or recruitment experience. A degree in Human Resources or a related field would be a bonus point.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented and meticulous, with strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work
- You have a long-term and result-oriented mindset
- Competency in Microsoft package.
- Language requirement: Chinese (Native) + English (Working proficiency).
- Ambition. There will be many opportunities to improve the processes in the future. We want somebody who is excited to build a business with us.
What We Offer for You
- Year-end bonus.
- Holiday bonus for the three important Chinese holidays.
- Birthday gift / Birthday leave.
- Menstrual leave.
- Complete training (professional skills and language skills).
- Annual leave better than the law.
- Global work experience in an agile environment - we have employees in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Competitive salary packages.
- Plenty of room to be creative and grow as an individual.