We are looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer with a strong passion for problem-solving, keeping standards high, attention to detail, and servicing clients to join our team in Taipei, Taiwan.
At TaiNai Technologies Ltd., we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. We're all about thinking big, from disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
What You'll Do
- Ensure integrations flow smoothly, and our application works correctly on a wide variety of devices and browsers.
- Analysis, design, and creation of test cases and tests and resolving system problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with our team in Europe and Asia offices on business and technical aspects.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Work with a focus on providing the best and operations support in accord with the demands of our customers.
What You'll Bring
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience in a matching position.
- 2+ years experience in software quality assurance and testing
- Experience with testing tools.
- Understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts, and methodologies of Quality Assurance.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, attention to detail.
- Experience designing & executing test plans.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new technologies, and programming languages.
- Familiarity with REST Web Services.
- Language requirement: Chinese (Native) + English (Working proficiency).
- Experience testing micro-services.
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium WebDriver), Maven, Git, etc is an added advantage.
- Experience with payment services. (i.e. fintech)
- SQL, Java, or other programming language knowledge.
What We Offer for You
- Year-end bonus.
- Holiday bonus for the three important Chinese holidays.
- Birthday gift / Birthday leave.
- Menstrual leave.
- Complete training (professional skills and language skills).
- Annual leave better than the law.
- Global work experience in an agile environment - we have employees in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Competitive salary packages.
- Plenty of room to be creative and grow as an individual.