We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) with a strong passion for troubleshooting and problem solving to join our team in Taipei, Taiwan.
The successful candidate will be someone who has experience in designing and delivering a number of software/infrastructure solutions.
At TaiNai Technologies Ltd., we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive fintech to cutting-edge encryption, we are all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life.
What You'll Do
- Research, learn and work with the newest tools.
- Design, configure and manage our hybrid multi-cloud infrastructure.
- Explore and evaluate new processes, techniques, and tools.
- Work with other teams to build, test and roll out new infrastructure tools and technology.
- Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure and up to date operational environment.
- Participate in architectural decision-making.
- Continuously refine development processes to make them easy, smooth and helpful for our developers.
- Continuously refine our observability and alerting infrastructure to make it easy to use and accessible.
- Build monitoring systems so alerts trigger on symptoms and not on outages.
- Be on a rotation to respond to availability incidents.
What You'll Bring
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Terraform and Ansible deep knowledge.
- Linux knowledge.
- Docker, Docker Swarm or Kubernetes knowledge.
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices.
- Slightly paranoid view about security and privacy.
- A pragmatic attitude and approach to solving problems and to deliver solutions.
- Proactive, go for attitude and unlimited creativity.
- Language requirement: Chinese (Native) + English (Working proficiency).
- Experience of microservices.
- Cloud application development like AWS, GCP...
- Experience with automation testing frameworks.
- Experience with both functional and imperative programming.
What We Offer for You
- Year-end bonus.
- Holiday bonus for the three important Chinese holidays.
- Birthday gift / Birthday leave.
- Menstrual leave.
- Complete training (professional skills and language skills).
- Annual leave better than the law.
- Global work experience in an agile environment - we have employees in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech.
- Competitive salary packages.
- Plenty of room to be creative and grow as an individual.